The bubba masks and compensation
The masks are gone, so where is the compensation. I thought we were meant to receive shards? Pretty lousy to remove the masks before this
The masks are gone, so where is the compensation. I thought we were meant to receive shards? Pretty lousy to remove the masks before this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It has been confirmed the compensation in form of 6K shards will come a little later.
classic behaviour
Bump so the next 80 people who freak out about this as badly as I did can see the thread immediately.
I’d say it’s less freaking out and more disappointment at how vindictive behaviour is. It’s always “soon” “maybe” “later” meanwhile they’re removing content from the game. They should have made the list of shard recipients earlier if it takes so much time