Némesis Bug
When attacking a survivor or breaking structures the tentacle animation does not play or becomes out of sync.
Tagged:
Pending
When attacking a survivor or breaking structures the tentacle animation does not play or becomes out of sync.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had this many many times
I've had this happen as well. Sometimes when breaking breakable walls an pallets Nemesis will just stand there with both his fists up and be unable to move and an invisible tentacle strike with 0 animation will break a wall. I don't even see the blue entrails or anything.
Same, this happens to me every time I hit something with the tentacle.
Same. This was pretty obvious and a stupid bug to not catch before release.
finally a buff for Nemesis, Telekinesis!
yea same its feels weird not being able to see tentacle