Will we ever get the chance to play as old killers?
like a new game mode where old killers are available to play
like a new game mode where old killers are available to play
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With old killers I assume you mean pre rework Freddy, and killers like Bubba , Hillbilly and Doctor that got some significant changes?
then I guess the answer is easily no. There are reasons why those got changed and it would be way too much work to implement outdated versions of killers in the current game state.
now maybe some features could get tweaked again to make them a little bit more like their previous versions (that’s kinda needed for Hillbilly) and I actually hope to see Freddy getting a big update that combines the great stuff from all of his versions.. but that’s not very likely…
Oh God, 5 blink Nurse and Old Prayer Beads spirit...... but of course in another game mode.
You technically can in private servers but I'm assuming you mean in the main game