IF this is Steam - it was due to their Maintenance, not our servers.
However, I'm trying to get logs from players who received a DC penalty when the maintenance occured...so if you can grab your game logs that would be very helpful.
1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.
Yeah I'm on steam. I feel like you should probably be able to easily see that all of your steam player base was disconnected at the same time. I think this is the log from the time that I was DC'd.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IF this is Steam - it was due to their Maintenance, not our servers.
However, I'm trying to get logs from players who received a DC penalty when the maintenance occured...so if you can grab your game logs that would be very helpful.
1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.
Yeah I'm on steam. I feel like you should probably be able to easily see that all of your steam player base was disconnected at the same time. I think this is the log from the time that I was DC'd.
Thank you very much for the log file, that's incredibly helpful of you.
You're welcome. I hope it can lead to better detection of when a DC occurs due to leaving, versus servers going down, or whatnot.