Boil Over Stagger is crazy!

Holy crap, the extra stagger on Boil Over is crazy! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ran into someone using it tonight and I literally couldn't steer at all while I was carrying them. Missed one hook on her and barely got another hook just from those wiggles. She also had a swf buddy running sabo on hooks when I downed her, but honestly I would have gotten an alternate hook if it weren't for that Boil Over wiggling around so the swf wasn't as annoying. The height thing never even came into play.

Wow, if Boil Over becomes meta I may start using Iron Grasp just so I can carry people.

Comments

  • Yeah. Boy I love that a change like this is going to force killers to lose 1/4 of their perks just to return to baseline gameplay.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    Yeah. Boy I love that a change like this is going to force killers to lose 1/4 of their perks just to return to baseline gameplay.

    I don't know if I'd go that far exactly, but if I start seeing Boil Over on all or almost all the survivors then I'd consider it. Think of it as spending a perk to nullify four survivor perks. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @dugman said:

    Holy crap, the extra stagger on Boil Over is crazy! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ran into someone using it tonight and I literally couldn't steer at all while I was carrying them. Missed one hook on her and barely got another hook just from those wiggles. She also had a swf buddy running sabo on hooks when I downed her, but honestly I would have gotten an alternate hook if it weren't for that Boil Over wiggling around so the swf wasn't as annoying. The height thing never even came into play.

    Wow, if Boil Over becomes meta I may start using Iron Grasp just so I can carry people.

    This is just the beginning, in a couple of days, when the content creators release their videos in swf, then hell will begin