random Twitch shirt
In a three man SWF aginst a Freddy on Yamaoka, there was a solo Jane with a twitch shirt, and after the match all three of us had the twitch shirt for Jane
Tagged:
Acknowledged
In a three man SWF aginst a Freddy on Yamaoka, there was a solo Jane with a twitch shirt, and after the match all three of us had the twitch shirt for Jane
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shhh. For the love of god just let us enjoy this. Lol
Ps. They also took away the death garden mask on console that was randomly added a while back and there’s an extra trapper mask in your inventory most likely.. go look.
I wanted to report this too. I think everyone has a Twitch shirt for Jane.
Oh I see, last time I saw a twitch shirt, it was a hacking Ace who obviously didn't get it legitemately, so I thought I'd rather be safe than sorry XD