Question about the Lunar Event
Just played a few rounds of the event and played with the new Red Envelope offering. Sometimes tho a player was able to collect my Red Envelope before I didn't get the chance to get it first.
The offering text says that I reveal the envelope to other players, once I interact with it.
Do I get something wrong here or is it bugged?
Comments
You are using Red Envelope offering. At start, you are seeing your own envelope with red aura. If you open it, you will get bp and others will see your envelope with yellow aura. If someone open your envelope, this survivor and you will get more bps. And if you open other's envelopes, you will get more bps. And plus cosmetic pieces.
This is how system working. I am not sure but you will get bp bonus for offering too. I did not correct this yet.
Alright, I just read it wrong then. I thought I had to open my envelope first, and then it would get revealed to others. Thanks for the clarification!
Well you are not wrong here. You need to open your own envelope for reveal others. Your envelope is red. If you do that, others will see your envelope with yellow aura. And also if you see envelope with yellow aura, you should open it for bps and rewards.
Then I am just blind, I never saw a red aura in my matches tbh. I will look for it again tomorrow. Again thanks for your help, appreciate it a lot!