Why does Cybil sound 80?
I swear Cybil sounds super old in some of her sounds.
I swear Cybil sounds super old in some of her sounds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She just sounds matured I mean shes not a young girl shes a grown woman. Lisa should tbh sound somewhat similar albeit higher pitched since when she does cry in the game shes a little deeper voice wise but I think both voices are great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oQlKsl7Agshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZZFmCccpHE
Lisa sounds like a kid too, I'm definitely not getting either of these skins, both of them make really annoying noises.
Cybil never sounded like... Well like 80 years old like my post says. She sounds like an old woman not just a grown woman.
Yeah same.
Cybil sounds fine but Lisa on the other hand sounds like a chipmunk.
lisa sounds so bleh too. we kept them the same voice for so long don't see why it couldn't stay that way