Red Envelope
How many envelopes do you open in a match? When playing as a killer, I basically manage to open only my own envelope. If I manage to open at least 1 envelope of another player, this is already an achievement))
How many envelopes do you open in a match? When playing as a killer, I basically manage to open only my own envelope. If I manage to open at least 1 envelope of another player, this is already an achievement))
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I try to only open one (or if it's my own, reveal it and then open another one.) I don't want to hog all of them.