Do mods only move stuff to feed back n suggestions when they don't wanna consider it?

Idk to me I've noticed some things people will post thats directly feedback or suggestions and stays up for days and is still typically in general discussions even now. However theres some posts that are also feedback and suggestions that get INSTANTLY moved over there. Do mods keep stuff in general discussion to see how the playerbase likes the idea or if BHVR is considering it?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Surely if they moved things to feedback and suggestions that'd imply they do want to consider it?

    Also, I honestly think it's just a case of whether a post is caught while a mod is actively browsing or not. I figure it it's active it gets moved quicker, too, since it's at the top for longer.

  • We move the threads to the correct sections, it's not a matter of opinions.

    We might miss some thread here and there, you are free to flag them if you think they are in a wrong section.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Surely if they moved things to feedback and suggestions that'd imply they do want to consider it?

    Also, I honestly think it's just a case of whether a post is caught while a mod is actively browsing or not. I figure it it's active it gets moved quicker, too, since it's at the top for longer.

    well that was my point when I say the threads have stayed up for days (not talking about any current ones as far as Im aware) but some threads are still up in general. It doesn't bug me but I've always wondered the reason why some very obvious feedback or literal 'chapter ideas' were still up or an active thread for days before simply dying. And no, if they were considering it they'd keep it up in general discussions to see player feedback since feedback and suggestions is a very dead chat

  • @Rizzo said:

    We move the threads to the correct sections, it's not a matter of opinions.

    We might miss some thread here and there, you are free to flag them if you think they are in a wrong section.

    Its not that they bug me and I want them flagged I just am really curious (not meant in a bitchy tone) since I have seen some ideas or suggestions stay up in general chat for days until they simply die from inactivity but im sure if you went through old stuff youd find a lot of what im talking about.

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770706#Comment_2770706

    well that was my point when I say the threads have stayed up for days (not talking about any current ones as far as Im aware) but some threads are still up in general. It doesn't bug me but I've always wondered the reason why some very obvious feedback or literal 'chapter ideas' were still up or an active thread for days before simply dying. And no, if they were considering it they'd keep it up in general discussions to see player feedback since feedback and suggestions is a very dead chat

    The only thing to say to that is that more people should be checking Feedback & Suggestions, that's hardly the mods' fault. If the thread is feedback or suggestions that's where it should go, they shouldn't stop moving things just because fewer people feel inclined to go look at that section.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2770716#Comment_2770716

    The only thing to say to that is that more people should be checking Feedback & Suggestions, that's hardly the mods' fault. If the thread is feedback or suggestions that's where it should go, they shouldn't stop moving things just because fewer people feel inclined to go look at that section.

    No thats not at all what I said please re-read my point/statement lol