AGAIN - CARBURETOR TUNNING GUIDE

Still Carburetor Tunning Guide is bugged and tremendously decreases your movement speed (not 2.00%). I thought after PTB they will fix that, but still nothing. This addon is bugged 1 year, and still... No words for that

Please fix that!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I agree with that.

    I played with that add-on on yesterday and the running speed was noticeably slower.

    I started at a distance where I could catch up with it in 2 tokens, but by the time I caught up to the survivor it was at the end of the charge. I had accumulated enough tokens in the PWYF park that I should have been able to catch up faster than usual.

    This bug has been going on for a very long time since the Twins joined and I hope it is time to fix it or rework it to a different effect.

  • @おかき said:

    I agree with that.

    I played with that add-on on yesterday and the running speed was noticeably slower.

    I started at a distance where I could catch up with it in 2 tokens, but by the time I caught up to the survivor it was at the end of the charge. I had accumulated enough tokens in the PWYF park that I should have been able to catch up faster than usual.

    This bug has been going on for a very long time since the Twins joined and I hope it is time to fix it or rework it to a different effect.

    They didn't fix that to be honest. They just are destroying this game everytime. I want to uninstall dbd

  • Its the same with spirit phase start walk. many times you are starting phasing noticably slower as normal.