Did they actually get Tobin Bell for that Saw Tome trailer?
Ooh, it really sounds like Tobin Bell doing Jigsaw’s voice in that Saw tome trailer. Was that actually him or just a good impression?
Either way neat trailer! 🙂
Ooh, it really sounds like Tobin Bell doing Jigsaw’s voice in that Saw tome trailer. Was that actually him or just a good impression?
Either way neat trailer! 🙂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can’t tell. There were too many effects on the vocals.
These are also generic enough they could be lines from the movies.
Jigsaw definitely said something similar about obsession to the SWAT guy in Saw 4.
The trailer is definitely original lines, not from the movies.
I think this is the Obsession scene you’re thinking of from Saw 4 though?
https://youtu.be/MN8r_17ElsEYes, that’s the clip I was thinking of.
IGN states it is him in their article. I assume they got that from a press release.
https://www.ign.com/articles/dead-by-daylight-saw-crossover-jigsaw-archives-tome-10-dlc?amp=1
Yup.