Bubba idea

I see a lot of people complaining about bubbas face camping and tunneling so I think a good idea would to just make it so he cannot use his chainsaw for 5-10 seconds after a survivor is unhooked / getting unhooked, I know that this doesn't exactly stop direct face camping or tunneling but for people not running bt this can at least save 1 person from being insta downed.


what are you thoughts? I'm only making this suggestions for the verity of the people who care about this sorta thing.

Comments

  • No.

    What if he's already chainsawing? Is he forced to stop? This would give Survivors immunity from his power while unhooking and allow them to go for unsafe unhooks because it stops Bubba in his tracks.

    Not a good idea.

  • Leave poor Bubba alone, he just wants to enjoy his fresh meat, jeez

  • The thing is, it’s hard to really fix him directly because any restriction like “he can’t use his chainsaw within X meters of a hooked survivor or for X amount of seconds following an unhook” is highly abusable even if that killer isn’t trying to camp.

    At this point I think we should just wait until BHVR does whatever they end up doing with facecamping in general, and if bubba is still a problem go from there.