If streamer/content drama isn’t allowed on the forums, then where do we talk about it, hmm?

I just got my post closed regarding a controversy going on because “streamer/content drama is not welcome on this platform”.

is that so? So I’m not allowed to talk with the community about a community problem on the community forums? Sounds more like you guys just want us to shut up and just take it in the rear. Honesty, assuming this post gets closed too and possibly my own banning/muting, it will serve as the perfect example as to what I was trying to convey in the previous post: BHVR is seriously falling under and they’re gonna lose a whole lot more than they’ve lost already if they don’t get their act together.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This is not the place for this kind of discussions, as they always end up in naming and shaming, throwing shades and insulting this or that creator.

    This has nothing to do with the community or the problems of the game, drama leads to nothing.