The lunar event always has such good skins
That artist and nurse one looks so good
That artist and nurse one looks so good
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im just excited for those david pants
dont lie to yourself, you are too
I like the look of what Trapper's getting, I love that machete.
I want it all
Jane has good shirt and kate hat. And that nurse is must have
Nurse's cosmetic seem terrible, i liked others.
I never like the lunar skins. Well, except Feng's skin.
they're just okay for me.
Not to be rude, but some of them are just palette swaps. All of them are, I think.
I wonder what they’d do in 2028, if the game is still around then
^ Her dress is the best one.
We are getting recolors this time..
I just hope they can keep their focus on Ringu, the new tome, perk updates, map overhauls, and matchmaking changes through the event. It looks like they're gearing up to give it more time than they should.
Nurse dress is gorgeous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnKX4turcN4
Gonna get the Kate hat