Comments

  • This thread has been closed.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Who?

    He's a hacker on youtube who uses wall hacks and other garbage like that. He got called out by N00b3 when the devs did that ban train for no reason. Zekeo has videos of himself hacking and calling the devs ######### in DBD and he wasn't banned when tons of legit people were.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    He's a hacker on youtube who uses wall hacks and other garbage like that. He got called out by N00b3 when the devs did that ban train for no reason. Zekeo has videos of himself hacking and calling the devs ######### in DBD and he wasn't banned when tons of legit people were.

    Who ?

  • Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums, neither is discussing bans. I would change this thread if I were you.
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums, neither is discussing bans. I would change this thread if I were you.

    Simple questions should be allowed, and I don't really see it as naming and shaming since he makes that trash public.

    It's not like he's a random I ran into in a match.