The lunar event
So the lunar event is tomorrow and I have a question how will it go in earning cosmetics and such is it like how the winter event is grab a red envelope and escape or die whatever or is it repair or hook on a lunar hook.
So the lunar event is tomorrow and I have a question how will it go in earning cosmetics and such is it like how the winter event is grab a red envelope and escape or die whatever or is it repair or hook on a lunar hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have to wait till tomorrow and find out.
Does tomorrow include the update and Pinhead voice lines etc?
I believe so.
But it's best to wait till tomorrow and find out๐