Hope, saboteur rework
Hope:
This perk should work same as lucky break. When you are hooked or in dying state this perk will be paused.
Saboteur:
This perk should go in cooldown only after a successful sabotage.
Hope:
This perk should work same as lucky break. When you are hooked or in dying state this perk will be paused.
Saboteur:
This perk should go in cooldown only after a successful sabotage.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those are life improvements, not reworks. Otherwise the perks need those changes.
Oh, well. I chose the wrong word.
Never use Hope, but I agree, some perks need their timers paused.
I do use Saboteur once in a while though, and I fully agree with you. Heck we've all accidentally started a sabotage when what you really wanted to do was heal the survivor you just unhooked. But at the same time, one issue I have with this change is that if you try to sabo a hook and you see the killer heading to a different hook, you can just let go and go sabotage that other hook instead without a penalty for picking the wrong hook the first time. But other than the accidental sabotage instead of a heal, I see no reason for the change, it would only bring abuse. (but not many people use the perk so I doubt it would be a change that would influence the meta, and I wouldn't complain if they went through with it)