I just unlock plague

I just unlock plague so im still learning her. I dont have all the perk i want on her yet so i if the plague player can tell me some of her best perk so i can prioritise those.

In term of gameplay is it better to trow my purge in short burst or to fully charge them. If my corrupt purge is fully charge can i injure the survivor 2 time in the same puke?

Any advice is welcome the reason i finally decide to play her is because of boon

Comments

  • @legrosporc69 said:

    I just unlock plague so im still learning her. I dont have all the perk i want on her yet so i if the plague player can tell me some of her best perk so i can prioritise those.

    In term of gameplay is it better to trow my purge in short burst or to fully charge them. If my corrupt purge is fully charge can i injure the survivor 2 time in the same puke?

    Any advice is welcome the reason i finally decide to play her is because of boon

    Corrupt and Infectious Fright are your best friends, if you don't have many teachables unlocked, whisperers and bitter murmur are two decent info perks on top of what I listed. As for her power, tap the power button if your infecting objects, hold it if your trying to infect survivors. Also yes, you can hit multiple survivors with her red puke.

  • @ActualPainedFrog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/306512/i-just-unlock-plague

    Corrupt and Infectious Fright are your best friends, if you don't have many teachables unlocked, whisperers and bitter murmur are two decent info perks on top of what I listed. As for her power, tap the power button if your infecting objects, hold it if your trying to infect survivors. Also yes, you can hit multiple survivors with her red puke.

    To add to this - I would suggest Thanataphobia.

    It rewards you if the survivors dont heal and will encourage them to cleanse - which will give you your power