How do people from different countries play
The more I play the more I notice marked differences between people's playstyle and chat behaviour. Granted, there are always exceptions, but as far as I experienced so far, there are traits very typical of any given country. Like, Russians tend to play provocatively, flashlight baiting and teabagging, also they often try to drive you mad in aftergame chat ("ez" and the like). On the other hand, they don't seem to get extremely salty after a defeat, usually just say gg and leave.
East Europeans, like Polish, Hungarians (like myself), Romanians seem to be the most immature: get extremely butthurt after a loss, accusations of cheating or made up terms for what they deem unsportsmanlike play ("tunneling", exploiting infinites, etc) are abundant.
And then there's Germans: I can't be 100% sure, but I think I have yet to see a single German player throwing insults at me or unwilling to take it easy when a game turns out to be catastrophic for them. "Gg"-s and "wp"-s are the norm, regardless of the outcome of the match; also, they are the ones most likely to have a friendly conversation with you after game, joke about a bit and so on.
I wonder if others have different experiences, or input about other nations. Like I said, there are always exceptions, but not that many.
East Europeans, like Polish, Hungarians (like myself), Romanians seem to be the most immature: get extremely butthurt after a loss, accusations of cheating or made up terms for what they deem unsportsmanlike play ("tunneling", exploiting infinites, etc) are abundant.
And then there's Germans: I can't be 100% sure, but I think I have yet to see a single German player throwing insults at me or unwilling to take it easy when a game turns out to be catastrophic for them. "Gg"-s and "wp"-s are the norm, regardless of the outcome of the match; also, they are the ones most likely to have a friendly conversation with you after game, joke about a bit and so on.
I wonder if others have different experiences, or input about other nations. Like I said, there are always exceptions, but not that many.
Comments
america is a mix of all those you get the rare nice ones and the spastic childish ones as well as the curt and repectful ones
But glad you experienced it different!
I think germans are cool, can't remember any bad experience with them.