Current Status of DbD
As survivor:
Loop killer for 5 gens but then don't escape. Then you can face with more baby killers. You can bully them more. At end game, they will have kill. I am sure they will happy with this. They did not being bullyed or destroyed. Completely fine.
As Killer:
Take Bubba. Use "Corrupt + Deadlock + NOED + No Way Out." You can take 2 kills min. And probably more because this build will create enough time for 3rd and 4th kills. 4 hooks and 4 kills. Game was fun everyone? Probably not, but who cares. Kills are all matters right?
Comments
This is starting to get old real fast
So we should talk about what then? MMR is here for months and if we are not happy about it, what we should do? I already stopped play because of sweaty fest.
Its just as much of a sweatfest and has the same consistency as the old rank system. Weve reached a point where MMR has settled and because of how easy it is to increase it many have reached the soft cap.
Its literally just a placebo
And the saddest thing is that for the devs is working fine. The player base is leaving slowly and there's no going back till it gets removed, ringu chapter and future content can make some players return but it won't last forever, some days to try the new stuff and back to other games
Old matchmaking was not good for sure but at least it was not sweatfest always. But now, you need to lose for chill games. I am playing this game from 2018 (4 years right now). And i never give break that long. I am not alone here, game is not enjoyable anymore.
Sadako will make me back to this game for sure. Because i love her, she is one of the horror's icon. But i hope she can keep me in game.
Unless Im just some god, (which I know Im not). I dont have to sweat to win, I play casually and go into matches with the goal of winning but mainly to enjoy myself.
I will say though, when you are playing sweaty with the sole goal of winning, it makes you miserable. Ive been doing that 30 sec AFK perkless/no add ons challenge that some streamers have been doing just because I wanted to test myself. These set of games are probably the hardest Ive ever tried to win and the times where I lose I do get frustrated because of that mindset. I am by no means doing bad, currently at Oni and Im sitting comfortably with a 3.25 kill rate. (I played Deathslinger and Pyramid Head, but forgot to AFK so I scrapped those games, I also scrapped a Freddy game for the same reason, and a Bubba game because of multiple DC's, those games I replayed and still ended up with 4ks)
Literally just play the game to enjoy yourself, there is nothing to lose if you do end up doing poorly and there is nothing really to win if you end up doing good. So why stress out about it?