I got commissions from 2 Twins mains in the expand of 3 days. This is like Jackpot in lottery.
Damn, that's 50% of all the Twins mains in the world!
A very prestigious set of commissioners.
I'm glad that they liked your art so much that they commissioned you twice!
Damn both Charlotte and Victor?
This is the progress, if anyone interested.
@C3Tooth said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7ZA5WA5I29MF/pro.pngThis is the progress, if anyone interested.
@C3Tooth said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7ZA5WA5I29MF/pro.png
Omg i love that Charlotte! Very well done!
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2766087#Comment_2766087Omg i love that Charlotte! Very well done!
@Mooks said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2766087#Comment_2766087
Its a finish painting : D
@C3Tooth said:An art passes by to brighten your day.https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1485627976788381703Twins need love.
An art passes by to brighten your day.
https://twitter.com/C3_Tooth/status/1485627976788381703
Twins need love.
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2769719#Comment_2769719Its a finish painting : Dhttps://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/306590/little-lion
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2769719#Comment_2769719
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/306590/little-lion
I love that little Victor in the bear hat. So cute and fiesty looking!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, that's 50% of all the Twins mains in the world!
A very prestigious set of commissioners.
I'm glad that they liked your art so much that they commissioned you twice!
Damn both Charlotte and Victor?
This is the progress, if anyone interested.
Omg i love that Charlotte! Very well done!
Its a finish painting : D
I love that little Victor in the bear hat. So cute and fiesty looking!