Gore rework
I am a horror junkie, and I wish that the moris and just normal gameplay was a lil bit more gory. Behavior, if you're reading this, make a setting where you can turn blood on or off, and then have an extreme mode! I would love this <3
I am a horror junkie, and I wish that the moris and just normal gameplay was a lil bit more gory. Behavior, if you're reading this, make a setting where you can turn blood on or off, and then have an extreme mode! I would love this <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed.
I'm pretty sure that'd get the game banned in multiple countries
I have no clue how this works outside of france, but here it would be fine. The game is already pegi 18 (meaning for 18+ yo) which is the maximum.
I find it sad that survivors' head aren't blown up when the rbt pops up. I'd LOVE a gory rework.
I know that would require a ton of work to make this, and there are a ton of issues and priorities that must be adressed, but I have the hope that one day we will have a gore update