QoL Buff: Character Info field

Hello,

just one smol QoL buff that I wish were implemented in the base game.

When you click on any characters info tap, you get their backstory and their teachable perks, complete with a litte checkbox, if you unlocked them. But the perk info is forever locked into the Lvl 1 version of the perk.

How about, when you mouse over the perks in the character info screen, you see it the same way its done in the wiki, eh three sets of numbers, where applicable, in yellow/green/purple. I know that I can research all this stuff on the wiki, but sometimes when messing around with different characters and builds I remember "oh that character came with that perk, what does it do again?" and a few moments later I have to switch out of the game and into the wiki ^^ Its just a small thing, but I guess that no one would oppose its implementation.

Comments