Simple Dead Hard rework
If the DH isn't used to dodge a hit, you should lose the ability to drop pallets/vault windows for 3 seconds after. I can't imagine this would be to difficult to add, and would make Dead Hard'ing for distance much more difficult and require skill.
Comments
Devs have already said their problem with the perk’s design is using it for distance. They don’t want using the perk for distance to be an option, it gives it too much power and is not what they want the perk to do.
I agree, this is an ideal rework for this perk. The developers themselves said that they conceived it as a departure from the hit, but not a jerk into the pallet. So make a simple constraint, oh my god.
I agree with this, I think something like six seconds would help make sure it isn't used for distance but still allow a skilled player to dodge a hit and continue a chase without too much interference.