I had this multiple times as well. I believe it happens when undying get's cleansed. It stops regressing and you are also unable to kick it. The only way to fix this is when a survivor touches the gen.
I had this multiple times as well. I believe it happens when undying get's cleansed. It stops regressing and you are also unable to kick it. The only way to fix this is when a survivor touches the gen.
It's a visual bug the gen is regressing just the sparks aren't visible
It happens when ruin is cleansed with undying active (meaning ruin doesn't actually deactivate). The gen stops regressing but can't be kicked and will stay at its current level of progress until a survivor touches it and lets go again.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this multiple times as well. I believe it happens when undying get's cleansed. It stops regressing and you are also unable to kick it. The only way to fix this is when a survivor touches the gen.
It's a visual bug the gen is regressing just the sparks aren't visible
It happens when ruin is cleansed with undying active (meaning ruin doesn't actually deactivate). The gen stops regressing but can't be kicked and will stay at its current level of progress until a survivor touches it and lets go again.