Lag
Anyone else experiencing lag when one survivor unhooks another? It's happened to me several times already on last gen console (xbox) and it's completely new to me, makes me miss hits I should've gotten.
Anyone else experiencing lag when one survivor unhooks another? It's happened to me several times already on last gen console (xbox) and it's completely new to me, makes me miss hits I should've gotten.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is not new.
I have been trying my best for the last few years to get better support for the Xbox One and PS4.
Please post any clips to this specific thread and feel free to read it.