Please make this bug into a feature!
This bug makes chases seem more fun! Please make this a feature for legion when you do rework them I wanna go crazy and go stupid!
https://imgur.com/gallery/X5NXWmAThis bug makes chases seem more fun! Please make this a feature for legion when you do rework them I wanna go crazy and go stupid!
https://imgur.com/gallery/X5NXWmA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the record, this doesn't allow me to vault pallets as if I were in frenzy! This is cosmetic only and I hope this can be an actual feature or even a toggle-able option! Think of the regular one as calm and this one as furious.
I'm telling you, very little downsides to attempting a legion tech. You either get a down or you have this beautiful thing occur.