Easiest Way to PIP while Farming as Killer?
I like farming with survivors every once in awhile especially when theres an event and everyones sweaty or when there's an immediate dc. Usually when I farm I let all survivors go and let them heal a lot. By letting them do this so they can get points too and pip, 2 of my emblems are effected, one very much so (no sacrifices).
Apologies if talking about farming is against the rules, delete if needed.
Comments
I've found that Wraith, Mirror Myers and Doctor are really good for both farming and pipping. Plague, Artist and Hag are really bad at it, as is any killer with an instadown.
If I'm doing a max BP+Pip game, I'll try to get everyone on their last hooks, then just keep hitting them and letting them escape injured, usually killing 1-2 max right at the end.
You can't really farm and pip at iri grade; bronze Devout will kill it unless everything else is perfect. For the rest, just get your hooks and some additional hits to make sure Chaser fires. Maybe encourage them to not finish gens immediately by goofing off with a map prop or taking everyone on a pallet breaking adventure to make sure Gatekeeper hits iri as well.