Director/Capture/Replay Mode?
Before I get into it, you’ll have to forgive my ignorance if this is already a thing for PC, console infidel here... but would it be a huge stretch to introduce a mode where the player can mess around with a replay and set up pictures? I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve played Killer—or even some Survivor matches—where I’ve thought “Damn this would be awesome if I could get a fly-on-the-wall look at this action.” You could have a replay mode for the lolz (the PS share clips are super limited functionality), and a full pan and tilt camera with filters for some awesome backgrounds or something. Examples of games that have executed these well are Skate and God of War III, respectively. Anyway, game’s great and be easy everyone!
Comments
I'm not a programmer nor am I "tech savvy" but I don't think with the current p2p connection the game has that such a mode can exist. If we ever get dedicated servers then yes I too would love to view replays and see/learn popular hiding tactics or mistakes I can fix in my next match.
Would be awesome to have such a mode.
Does it really matter with the way the frame rate is, since the game looks like a slideshow on console?
Sorry it never "tagged" me about this reply. Thanks for letting me know, I would love some sort of playback feature simply to see where different players mindsets go. I think it would also help immensely for catching people cheating,griefing,hacking,etc aside from the fun aspect it would offer.