The eternal wait for flashbang to come to the shrine
It's been 7 months and it's still not out, and my patience is wearing EXTREMELY thin. But I will not cave, my strength will be my shield, and my will, my sword, for my fight is... Eternal.
It's been 7 months and it's still not out, and my patience is wearing EXTREMELY thin. But I will not cave, my strength will be my shield, and my will, my sword, for my fight is... Eternal.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you think licenced perk will get into shrine sooner than 1 year after release, I may have some bad news for you
I am quite new to the game (I started a month before the RE chapter) but there's no way Behavior would do something that overtly greedy.
There's a bunch of perks cycling through the Shrine, there's got to be a pretty low chance of any given perk being in one at any given time.
I think they also keep new perks out of the rotation for a little while too, for some reason?
Honestly, the RE chapter is worth it if you ever get the cash. Might be quicker.
Unfortunately I already bought Nemesis so buying the chapter now would not be cost effective, but yeah I'm already over the shrine.
Could always go for buying Leon specifically as well. His other two perks aren't that bad- Bite The Bullet is a little niche but very potent, and Rookie Spirit is pretty nice.
I might, I just hate buying survivors even if it's with Iri shards.
The Shrine of Secrets is really outdated given the number of teachable perks in the game. You might occasionally get a perk you want, but you absolutely should not get in the habit of waiting for a specific perk because it could be months (or easily over a year) before it shows up there. On the DBD wiki, you can see the archive of past Shrines, and you can quickly see how long might take for a given perk to show up...
iirc the next Tome is going to be licensed with Pig & Tapp, so expect 50% of the shrine's perks to be those ones for the inevitable challenges using those perks.
Took me over a year to get BBQ&Chili on the shrine. I want to say almost 2 years maybe.