how to counter michael myers tombstone piece ?
hello , i'm new to the game , how do you counter a Myers with a tombstone piece?
hello , i'm new to the game , how do you counter a Myers with a tombstone piece?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not much, they tend to usually throw themselves at the hook for no particular reason.
If I suspect a survivor is sandbagging their team I will slug the last contender to find the hatch-aspiring fool and put them down. Then I will give the hatch to the slugged.
Not on my watch.
What a suspicious OP Edit.
A hero for catching OP's edit.
The locker tech is only really a guess unless he's already caught someone. As of right now, there's no real way to know he has it until he uses it successfully.
Why did you change the OP?
I suspect they're going to change it a few more times if they can so this entire thread looks schizo as heck
Huh, reminds me of a thread I saw while looking around the old threads called “waffles or pancakes”
Hm, I guess that's true, though would that not lead to potentially inefficient chases that might have cost you extra possible time on what is essentially a gamble?
Watch his hand, if you see it open jump locker or force gen grab