Too many "subdole" Speedhackers

Title. Every 3 matches on 5 i met someone that go faster than usual... Just to make an example I did a match as billy and this Nea was running enough fast to always reach a pallet or a window... At a certain point I tried to chase her on purpose to see how much far she went... I couldn't catch her despite I had bamboozle and when i got bloodlust lv3... Useless to say that his steam profile was lv0 and private... BHVR should gave priority to fix the cheater problem before applying any decisions about balance...

Comments

  • @Junylar said:

    The amount of killers using these "subtle" speedhacks for extra 2-3 % move speed (like running with Bloodlust 3 without actual Bloodlust) and wallhacks (they always know where you are without aura-reading perks) is enormous, at least on EU servers. It's funny that you can't even properly report those, because you can't prove it was an actual wallhack and not just their "intuition", even if you record it.

    I played against a Myers today that was fast like he has to have PWYF fast. But then I got hooked which took two hits and then got off and took a bt hit(all stacks should be gone) one of my teammates took a hit and I went down like 10 seconds after getting unhooked. Some how he still had thar PWYF speed. I also had a demo run right to me he did have bbq but I was well with in his TR

  • Seen few lately. Both from the same country that i shall not name so i dont get into trouble. Both playing on EPIC so i cant report them or see their profiles.

    Behaviour what was the smart idea making EPIC players look like console?

  • @Tostapane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2805585#Comment_2805585

    exactly. people who cheat are scum that must be purged (metaphorically speaking). once a cheater, always a cheater (btw yesterday i did other 2 matches aganist speedhackers... funny that despite they were affected by my afterpiece tonic they were faster than me until they reach a window or pallet)

    Yesterday I went against a cheater with either a wall-hack or a particularly strong stretched rez : impossible to mind-game him as he always knew where I was (and with Undying I could see him moving "with me").

    At least after 5.6 that one shouldn't be able to do it anymore.

    Today I went against:

    1) A speed-hacker I could only corner to make him die by EGC (I had Bubba : he was too fast to catch, thankfully not too bright)

    2) Some cheater who had that boon that removes survivor tracks ... except nobody had the perk. (Killed 3 survivors, cheater included).

    I don't think checking players speed is so difficult.

1 2 ›