Hey guys I need a good full on sabo build any suggestions?
I had a challenge for sabbotaging and I found it extremly fun so i wanna go full on sabbotage for a while. So what are your suggestions for perks and toolboxes? So far im using Saboteur and breakout which i only use after my toolbox is used up. The other 2 spots i have no idea what to put maybe an exaustion perk let me know and thanks for any advice you give
Comments
Some people like Spine Chill cause it'll increase your Sabo speed if the Killer is looking towards you. Also Empathy so you see where the injured survivor and likely the Killer so you know when and where to setup your sabo play.
You could also swap out Spine Chill for Dead Hard if you use toolboxes.
Anytime I do the sabo tome or daily, I use "Built to Last" and "Streetwise" to maximize the amount of hooks I can drop in a match.
Built to last, saboteur, breakout, MoM (or dh).
Alex's toolbox: 2x Sabo speed add ons.