A question

Will the temp bans for leaving ever go away like once every month or two they will go away cause I literally can't leave matches anymore so if they're a really toxic player/hacker I'm stuck in the game until I die


Or for a better excuse I have a VERY wild dog and if they're destroying something or needs to go I can't leave the game or I will be banned for over 12 hours

Just a question no hate please... lol

Comments

  • Stop leaving matches so often.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    Stop leaving matches so often.

    This was over the span of three months

    When my dog was still a (very big) puppy

  • If your dog is really doing that you can just go AFK. You won't get a penalty for that.

    I admittedly DC once or twice a week and I've still never gotten a timeout for more than 5 minutes so if you're in the 12 hour range you are hitting that button waaay too frequently.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    If your dog is really doing that you can just go AFK. You won't get a penalty for that.

    I admittedly DC once or twice a week and I've still never gotten a timeout for more than 5 minutes so if you're in the 12 hour range you are hitting that button waaay too frequently.

    I haven't dc'd since November but im scared to try lol

  • They reset every week I think.

  • @BubMickey07 said:

    Will the temp bans for leaving ever go away like once every month or two they will go away cause I literally can't leave matches anymore so if they're a really toxic player/hacker I'm stuck in the game until I die

    Or for a better excuse I have a VERY wild dog and if they're destroying something or needs to go I can't leave the game or I will be banned for over 12 hours

    Just a question no hate please... lol

    Just...afk to see what your dog is doing