Improving Nemesis Zombie AI
Zombie AI needs improvement. Theres the "Zombie Hill Glitch" where zombies get stuck on hills and on objects as well. They can improve with add-ons such as Depleted Ink Ribbon and Admin Wristband but the overall problem remains (they at times get stuck) Honestly i feel this is what holds Nemesis back from being a A+ killer or potentially S as he is at a solid A right now.
Can the Devs improve Nemesis zombies?
Comments
I actually like using the zombie mutation rate increase addons so I can just kill the zombies when I see them doing nothing. It's a nice little thing when the zombies just get stuck.
If they can't improve them (i'd believe it), they could at least make the zombie instantly respawn if their coordinates haven't changed while moving for a few seconds.
It couldn't be that hard to do.
Make zombie to AI bot advanced.
Thing is in PTB they seemed better but when live came around they're so very questionable.
99% of games mine get stuck somewhere and its annoying as hell. The pressure they can help create is great if only they worked for me lol