what kind of changes do you expect/want from the future legion/ghostface changes?

Personally for ghostface I simply want a way shorter night shroud cooldown and a big add-on rework, if night shroud was 15 seconds default ghostface would already be extremely better


For legion I simply want a more powerful and lethal power, you can't down anyone with deep wound anymore, I want legion to be lethal again, so pretty much a full rework of add-ons and power while keeping it's core design, I love to sprint and hit multiple survivors

Comments

  • Though I know it would never happen, I would love for all 4 legion members to exist on the map. Not patrolling like zombies because that's annoying as hell, but they'd sit on generators or on railings or tile walls just watching and mocking survivors. You could switch to any of them with a cooldown, and you'd get to deck them all out in whichever cosmetics you have for each of them.


    Ghostface I think needs an entire overhaul. The reveal mechanic is simply too busted to work properly, and he is IMO the weakest killer in the game right now. Maybe give him a camera and he can blind survivors, who knows.

  • Would be nice if legion's power had the cooldown/time limit removed; just make it a mode that can be switched between.

    Don't think Ghostface needs a change to the power, but would definitely like to see his addons do more than just minor number adjustments. Maybe an irri that makes his basic attacks an insta down while stealth is active.

  • I'd prefer Legion buffs and hopefully a rework.

    They aren't ever going to be viable in their current state.

  • Make teabagging disable their DS and make Legion blast crunkcore in their headset while they are in deep wound. I will never ask for another change again.

  • Ghostface - removal


    legion - not sure just something thay makes it less of a “oh god it’s a legion 🙄” but also makes you see legion in the killer select screen and go “Hmm I have a desire to play this fellow.”

  • Remove the "can't see blood/scratches" in Frenzy

    Increase Frenzy duration by at least 2 seconds. Maybe even more

    Increasing Frenzy speed to 130% (currently 125%)

    Reduce the stun for ending frenzy by 1 second.


    Probably some other things. Legion is so bad that you could give them most of their add ons as basekit and they still would barely scratch the mid tier. I adamantly believe Legion is the worst killer in the game and it isn't close. For Ghostie, I don't play him near enough to know what sort of changes he really needs, aside from further reducing night shroud cooldown and fixing the reveal mechanic.

  • Legion is supose to be 4 killer in one so i want 4 killer in the map just put is speed to 105 and give me 4 killer on the f map

  • Ghostface:

    -M1 survivors does not regress stalk meter

    -Make leaning stalk faster - it is currently impractical to stalk in outdoor maps, It is too slow down compare how fast survivors can reveal him.

    -Lean no longer requires you see at least 50% of ghostface's chest body to reveal him. Many survivors get confused with reveal mechanic for why they're not revealing him claiming his reveal mechanic is broken. It is not. Its related to them not understanding this mechanic.

    Legion

    -Allow Legion to damage deep wound timers but give survivor's the ability to continuously i-frame(Dead hard) his attack so that his ability has counter-play.

    -Double the effectiveness of Cold dirt, Joey's mixtape and Julie's mixtape. 4 second fatique is way too long and these add-on are not very effective in gameplay.

    -Remove M1 penalty for losing 50% of his power gauge.

  • Anything but a full blown rework. Something like Clown or Doctor where they added to what they had.