How Many Grabs Have You Managed To Get Since Hit Validation?
in Polls
I feel like grabs have basically become impossible to get since hit validations introduction, and I want to see if others have been having the same experience.
Comments
Ever since the grab validation, I believe I've gotten about 4-5 successful grabs. All of those grabs were in large part the Survivor's fault (i.e. they overcommitted to an action and didn't abuse the grab validation to prevent a grab).
I’ve gotten quite a few, yesterday I was robbed of a grab by HV.
It's more than 5 so.... 🤷♂️
I've only gotten 2 or 3 to actually go through. Every time it happens, they get 3 free seconds of wiggling before the reality of the situation sets in for me. "Holy #########, it's a christmas miracle!"
Only one, but that's because the survivors were being clueless and did gens right in front of me.
I get a fair amount, I don't actually get the cancel validation hit all that often. Then again, I don't often go for grabs so that might have more to do with it.
Two on nurse
I can only think of one, and it was the most depressing grab ever.
I crept up to a gen as Ghostface, 3 people were on it and only one saw me coming and reacted. I grabbed one of them, and the other person got off the gen, flashlight saved instantly, and they all ran off.
I dunno, sounds like a skill issue to me. Maybe you should've just looked away :p (Yes that was sarcasm).
I play Wraith with both red addons. Combined with Tinkerer and Discordance, they never hear me coming.
Barely, like, I know I've gotten them but, man, I can't recall any out of recent memory. xD
It's not super consistent by any means - but going for a grab is usually 50/50.
I appreciate that Behavior introduced the 'auto-hit on missed grabs' thing - which makes it so that going for a window grab that gets rejected at least ticks them down a health state - which is right.
That being said, there's a 1 in 5 chance or so that the grab gets cancelled without any recourse.
Regardless, it never was reliable - it was always crap shoot. The fact that there's a good chance that the game bumping your grab results in a hit most of the time makes the entire process a lot less painful.
from memory, 7 total, only 2 of which were during an unhook. cocky survivors got away with being cocky once more
you are a menace