When did they change hook blocking?
It's so weird now that you can't block a hook if you are standing under it, you have to be behind it or whatever now. Why did they change it and when?
It's so weird now that you can't block a hook if you are standing under it, you have to be behind it or whatever now. Why did they change it and when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No?
What do you mean?
Theyve never changed it
Im still blockin hooks the same way Ive been since the start
I would know this, I throw games with MoM and Breakout all the time
Really? I've heard people talk about how you have to do it a certain way now and a killer can just hook someone and push you out of the way now, like you aren't even there.
I haven't noticed much of a difference, but tbf I'm somewhat of a Starstruck main.
I've dodged a couple body locks today but I chalked that up to Agitation or the survivor messing up