Best vpn for changing servers
What’s the best vpn for dbd if you wanna change servers? i’ve tried a couple and they cause lag and everything is delayed. I wanna play with people from different countries
What’s the best vpn for dbd if you wanna change servers? i’ve tried a couple and they cause lag and everything is delayed. I wanna play with people from different countries
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't ask on a public forum on how to change your servers using a VPN... It's pretty frowned upon here.
Even though I do know of a VPN that does this very specific thing, I wouldn't recommend it since it brings higher ping & game experience along with it.
Just stick with your own servers if possible, going to someone else's turf may bring more harm than good.
You could potentially get blacklisted for doing this no?