The DC Epidemic: Is There A Solution?

I'm sure everyone has experienced this. Multiple games in a row where someone DCs the second they get downed, hooked or someone else does.

This not only results in the other 3 survivors having a miserable game and probably losing very quickly, but it also makes things annoying for the killer.

Now, it's understandable that there are rare occasions where someone will have connection issues or have to DC in a game that's being held hostage, but it really shouldn't be the case where at least 1/3 of the time where I get a good start as killer, someone just DCs. Hell, there are certain killers (Cenobite, Demo, Plague) and addons (Pig's Tape is the easiest example) that people will yank their cable against as soon as they notice.

It's really annoying.

Is there any way to discourage this?

Comments

  • I havent gotten any dcs after hitting gold ranks and while in know that isnt taken into match making it at least becomes a motivation to hit the higher ranks

1 2 ›