Any suggestion please

Ok so im kinda bored now cuz I have to stay home due to something and I dont have what to play on my PC cuz all my friends are at school and I am just alone on my fav games but alone is just boring.I am something cool that will entertain me.

So I am asking for anyone a cool,kinda medium-easy game,FUN to play alone singleplayer or multiplayer dont care but if singleplayer I will like a HORROR Game I like those and I want a good suggestion and as multiplayer I want a free shotter game(I know there are some good ones but I cannot just find them.

So I will appreciate any suggestion Thank You!

Comments

  • Played Resident Evil yet? Almost every RE is (very) good.

    World War Z i liked playing - Zombie Shooter - SIngle+Multiplayer

    The Evil Within - a bit slow but good Horror game.

    Alan Wake was also good.

  • @Sir069 said:

    Ok so im kinda bored now cuz I have to stay home due to something and I dont have what to play on my PC cuz all my friends are at school and I am just alone on my fav games but alone is just boring.I am something cool that will entertain me.

    So I am asking for anyone a cool,kinda medium-easy game,FUN to play alone singleplayer or multiplayer dont care but if singleplayer I will like a HORROR Game I like those and I want a good suggestion and as multiplayer I want a free shotter game(I know there are some good ones but I cannot just find them.

    So I will appreciate any suggestion Thank You!

    Control is good, FNAF Security Breach is also good

  • Alien: Isolation is a great single player Horror game!

    • Hollow Knight
    • PAVLOV: VR
    • Beat Saber
    • Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Siege
    • Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted
    • Boneworks
    • Half-Life: Alyx
    • Blastion
    • The Ultimate DOOM
    • DOOM: 2015
    • DOOM: Eternal
    • Far Cry 5
    • Far Cry 6


    There's some games, though none free.

  • Terminator: Resistance