Do only consoles struggle with setting up SWFs?
I started playing over a year ago when the Twins theme was the main dbd theme, and ever since Day 1, my buddies and I constantly have to ask each other if we see each other readied up because more often than not, 1 person glitches out and we cant find a lobby but if we all dont restart DBD none of us will ever find a game. At 2am this is what is commonly referred to as a "buzzkill".
I'm not making a bug report, I'm just curious if windows store/epic/steam gamers have to deal with this too?
Q times are bad enough without this to begin with
Comments
The lobby being broken like you describe has been painfully common for me and my buds for over a year now, and yes we're on Xbox or PS.
Maybe it is a a console thingy not sure.
Im on PC and Ive had that happen a few times, maybe like 2 or 3 times in the last year.
This is about a daily occurence for us. We get like three or four trials then broken lobby and one or more of I have to restart to bandaid it.
Yikes that sounds like a pain
Happens on PC too. Another case of not taking the time to fix things correctly once and instead choosing bandaid fixes over many years. Survivors randomly drop from lobbies, it fails to find games, it finds a game but one survivor doesn't load in, etc. The pacing of most tournaments is horrible because getting a custom lobby to work on the first try is like winning the lottery.