The Hag
I hate this killer so much. For example, when you're running and when you least expect it you trip a phantasm trap. I swear I've almost had a heart attack from those. Especially when you have your sound up and a headset on..
Comments
Isnt that what a horror game is about?
Maybe you are searchign for another game
I rather that than have a hag who puts all of her traps around a hooked survivor and then goes away for 10 seconds and then rushes back.
doing my best Batman voice
Then you're gonna love me!
It's my jump scare line when I pop out of the ground.
When I'm Spirit I come out of phase to smack someone and go "WAAAAHHHHHHHHHLUIGI".
Her purpose is to scare survivors, she just is BEYOND annoying
If you have MYC you can place 1 or 2 traps and be done. If a Hag places more than 3 traps around someone either they are a bad Hag and don't know how to play, or they are a good Hag and just want that guy dead.
If it's a bad Hag, just double team the hook. Once person runs through to trigger all the traps and takes a chase, while the other saves. If it's a good Hag just do gens. You're not saving that person unless you have UE, WMI, and a flashlight.
I agree camping sucks but I won't dismiss it works more then it doesn't. I however don't understand why I see quite a few Hag players put all 10 traps around a hooked survivor and still stay in the area. To make things even more bizarre is the fact that they are often running Devour Hope.
pew pew pew dc
Not once you find out that Hello Kitty isn't a cat but a grown woman in a cat costume. Then things start to get weird.
You know what i hate even more?
Crouching to someone on the hook, rescue and crouching away while the rescued survivor runs away activating the traps >_<
Yes!