Find a way to differentiate internet disconnections and manual disconnections

I am really frustrated, I have been having internet issues all week which has caused my game to crash so much to the point where I received a penalty for 72 hours. I think there should definitely be a penalty for players that disconnect from matches but it is super frustrating when you receive a penalty for something that is completely out of your control. I tried to submit an appeal which was immediately denied, reason is because the penalty system is automated, so there's nothing they can do. which is confusing cause why would you give us the option to appeal it if it can't be appealed? I know it's probably a lot of work, but fixing the penalty system so it can recognize an actual disconnection apart from internet outage is something that should be looked into.

Comments

  • Literally not possible.

    How is a game supposed to know that someone's router (or modem, or game) disappeared because of a power outage, or because they rage-quit?

    All it sees is 'connection no longer here'. And it's not possible for your data disappearing to tell the game WHY it's disappearing. All the game knows, all it CAN know, is that your connection closed.

    Sorry, but what you are asking is, at this point in time, literally impossible to do.