Did 'Mark All Viewed' Break?
No matter how often I click that option at the top of the screen; it does not mark all topics as viewed anymore. 🤨
Tagged:
BHVR
No matter how often I click that option at the top of the screen; it does not mark all topics as viewed anymore. 🤨
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure if we can say it broke...because I do not remember a time when it actually worked!
It's something that I have brought up with the hosting company, as it's not worked for me since the inception of the forum.
Oh, weird. Well, thank you for the reply! :)