Circle of healing is balanced, morally speaking
You can tunnel the team and facecamp without feeling bad at all. And you get the survivors to babyrage afterwards since you didn't play nice even though they brought circle of healing. Win/win!
You can tunnel the team and facecamp without feeling bad at all. And you get the survivors to babyrage afterwards since you didn't play nice even though they brought circle of healing. Win/win!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You guys feel bad when you camp or tunnel?
Why didn't I ever think of this. I've been playing the game wrong. My gamer juices just flared up and I'm ready to play every killer, not just bubba, in the most optimal way possible.
For you; The day Bubba facecamped you was the most important day of your life.
But for Bubba; it was Tuesday.