I come back to play DBD after a couple of months...
and I get disconnected from the match during the end-game collapse for no apparent reason. 5 minute matchmaking ban.
Yay?
A lovely "welcome back".
and I get disconnected from the match during the end-game collapse for no apparent reason. 5 minute matchmaking ban.
Yay?
A lovely "welcome back".
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's just about the nicest welcome you can expect from this game, but seriously I think that's a network/hardware issue, I play on console and even I don't get that so the spaghetti code might not be the problem here.
I play on Xbox series happened to me couple times. If it aint the kids its my ######### cat or dog unplugging the internet. Anybody looking for a Kid I will sell them cheap?????
Kidding
I’ll take your cat. 💛
Don't sell your kid, make them learn how to code and get them employed for Behavior, then delete Freddy pls.