Overheat is a detriment to console Billy
Something I've noticed as of late is that other Billy players on PC tend to never overheat, at first I thought they were just stacking add-ons, but I've realized it's because they rarely need to feather their chainsaw. The problem here is that on console since your aiming with your thumb, you HAVE to feather your saw a bit to get survivors into a predictable move, this means you gain more heat and thus will overheat more often. This is just incredibly unfair and makes Billy border line unplayable at high MMR on controller, it's to the point where I have to gauge when the overheat is at 66% to be able to have the bare minimum time to get a hit.
Comments
It’s not easy on console for sure. Good players can juke easily and, yeah, it certainly can be an issue. I’ve been trying to learn Billy. Early on, no issues. Been getting better survivors with him and the chainsaw hits are getting harder as I go along. The controller doesn’t help
If only something, anything existed that could help controller players *Cough Cough Mouse and Keyboard support or proper controller settings Cough Cough*
I think killers should have console version. For example Billy, Nurse, Blight etc….
I think I speak for everyone who plays these characters on console when I say we don't want a kiddie mode version of the character, only minor adjustments to make them less clunky.
Hillbilly is one of the killers I found easier on console than PC.
Yeah I meant that. I don’t think so M&K is a good solution as not everyone plays at a desk. For example I play from bed on tv.
Well, if you do not want to play on controller, I guess you need to relocate. Or just give up on the weird killers who suck on controller.