Mori change ideas (Alternate animations in shop?)
Offering changes:
- Cypress - Remove from game
- Ivory - Increase rarity to very rare
- Ebony - Decrease number of survivors to 2 from 4
Make the ability to Mori a survivor after they have been hooked twice a base ability.
This will have benefits to both sides. It will allow killers to skip travelling to a 3rd hook if they chose. The reduction in offering power will reduce an offerings influence on a games outcome.
The devs could add alternative Mori animations in the cash shop. For Honor regularly adds executions and they seem to sell like hot potatos.
Comments
Could give Myers that one kill he does to the crawling girl I think in the 3rd or 4th movie.
Is this meaning what I think it means?
Hows this any different then stage 2 camping now lol? It would actually be worse for the killer to mori then just rehooking them due to animation length?
Yes the Ebony Mori is unbalanced in the current game. Basically it's the equivalent of a survivor using an offering and all gens starting at 33% completion. Allowing killers default Moris would still let you get achievements and kill in style.
To be honest aside from the additional mori animations I agree that being able to mori someone after they reached phase 2 would be interesting. I pretty well agree with all of your points aside from the Ebony suggestion. Although personally I believe Cypress mori should be part of the killers kit.
If mori animations are ever added to the shop I want the option for multiple mori animations to be available in game and before we mori we can select the mori on a radial menu or something like that.
If you're unsure what I mean by a radial menu use Left 4 Dead's quick chat wheel as a reference.
But are you saying Ebony will do what...? Kick 2 survivors out and you start a game vs 2 survivors?
Lol no. You can Mori 2 survivors after 1 hook instead of 4 survivors after 1 hook.
Won't happen, as it'll make one of the achievements impossible to get without the use of Hex:Devour hope, and I am pretty sure that the achievement only exists for the purpose of using an Ebony
Sigh
Must suck to have such terrible reading comprehension
I don't feel like defending an argument on the whole balance discussion, but I will say making it a base ability seems a bit unnecessary. Moris are supposed to be rare and special, both lore-wise and jas a mechanic. Being able to use them in any and every match would cut a lot of the impact out of them.
Ok, first, I apologise for skim reading your initial post, but I don't think there was any call to be so rude, you could have just pointed out that maybe I misread your post.
It's cool I was 12 once too
If i'm right, wouldn't the achievement to Kill all Survivors by hand need to be gone then?
Is this forum just full of A.D.D. kiddies who can't comprehend 9 lines of text. Yikes.
???
oh, all you had to say was reread the original post lol
Base Mori - Able to kill 1 survivor who has been hooked 2 times
Bamboo: (Uncommon) Able to kill 2 survivors who have been hooked 2 times
Cypress: (Rare) Able to kill all survivors who have been hooked 2 times
Ivory: (Very Rare) Able to kill 3 survivors who have been hooked 1 time.
Ebony: (Ultra Rare) Able to kill 3 survivors who have been hooked 1 time. Able to kill the last survivor with no criteria.
Cypress mori-able to mori 1 survivor when exits are active
ivory-normal
ebony-original
no need to be a dick my friend, nothing is wrong about spelling errors or grammar errors
the best idea is hidden easter eggs of new moris using keys combos, like in mortal kombat fatalities